August 24, 2016

Get the Farmhouse Kitchen Look

The Ultimate Farmhouse Kitchen Decor Guide

Hi Friends,

One of the things I love the most about my husband is the fact that we both have the same taste.  I like to call our style the modern and simple farmhouse!  We love to create a cozy and warm home that mixes both old and new as well as different types of materials.  We love going to yard sales and to local thrift stores looking for treasures.  Thanks to Chip and Joanna and their show “Fixer Upper” the farmhouse style has become so popular.  Which made it so much easier to find great pieces, even online.  Since I am still working on our kitchen I wanted to share with you my best farmhouse finds for the kitchen so you can get the farmhouse kitchen look.

How to get the Farmhouse kitchen look?

All of the pieces are affordable and thanks to amazon you don’t have to look for local thrift stores.  Even though I have to say that it is fun to drive around and look through other people’s stuff.  Hubby always says “what is someone’s trash can be someone else’s treasure”.  Anyway check out these amazing items:

1. Flour Sack Towel | 2. Mason Jar Soap Pump | 3. Wall clock | 4. Mason Jar Salt and Pepper Shakers | 5. Potted Plant, Thyme | 6. Potted Plant, Jade | 7. Potted Plant, Sage | 8. Rustic Window | 9. Galvanized Tray {affiliate links}

10. Mechanical Scale | 11. Porcelain Pitcher | 12. Tin Planters | 13. French Country Planters | 14. Bakery Vintage Sign | 15. Milk Bottle Caddy | 16. Metal Containers {affiliate links}

Aren’t these items amazing?  Let me know in the comments below which ones are your favorite!

Make sure to check out my post on how to design your kitchen and how to pick the right kitchen layout so you can start your kitchen renovation right!  Also here are some great farmhouse decor ideas.

As always thanks so much for stopping by and happy decorating!

* This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure here.*

• Reply Lora August 28, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I love these roundups — great for ideas! A vintage kitchen scale is one of my favorite buys ever.

• Reply Sabrina August 28, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Thank you Lora! They are one of my favorites too! I am so excited that you can find some many great decor items online now. Makes it so much easier to decorate 🙂

• Reply Sarah @ Making Joy and Pretty Things August 29, 2016 at 12:05 pm

I love farmhouse roundups!! You found so many fantastic farmhouse finds for the kitchen! A few of these pieces could really add style to a kitchen. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be the vintage bakery sign, or maybe the tiered tray.

• Reply Sabrina August 30, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Thank you Sarah! I know I have the hardest time picking one myself! I love the tray, my sister in law did one for her wedding. They had cupcakes instead of a wedding cake and I loved the idea so much!!

• Reply Jenna August 29, 2016 at 3:01 pm

I adore farmhouse style! These are all beautiful ideas… looks like I need to do some shopping!

• Reply Sabrina September 5, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Thanks Jenna, I am glad you like them. Happy shopping 🙂

• Reply Espresso Ever After August 29, 2016 at 3:02 pm

FARMHOUSE style is my favorite!!!! Great post!

• Reply Sarani Tarafder August 29, 2016 at 3:08 pm

It is so hard to choose a favorite! LOVE them all!

• Reply Sabrina August 30, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Right? It is so hard for me to pick one! I might end up getting them all!

• Reply Jackie August 29, 2016 at 3:22 pm

I will be saving this list for when I redecorate my kitchen! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Sabrina September 5, 2016 at 9:53 pm

That’s awesome Jackie! I hope you found some great pieces you can use in your kitchen 🙂

• Reply Frischy August 29, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Great finds! My mother always enjoyed going to estate sales to find vintage kitchen items. We had a farmhouse kitchen long before it was cool!

• Reply Sabrina August 30, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Hi Frischy, that is wonderful! We love to go ourselves but not everyone has the opportunity which is why amazon is so awesome! Now everyone can get the farmhouse! You must have the fondest memories of that 🙂

• Reply Jennifer August 29, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Love these items! Pinned for later reference! 🙂

• Reply Sabrina September 5, 2016 at 9:47 pm

I am glad you like them Jennifer 🙂

• Reply Delia August 29, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Hi Sabrina! I have a Recipe section on my blog and these items seem awesome for getting the right look in food photography! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Sabrina August 30, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Hi Delia, that’s wonderful! I am glad you like them! I will check out your blog, I am always on the hunt for good recipes 🙂

• Reply Shani | Sunshine & Munchkins September 3, 2016 at 3:42 am

I love the tiered tray and little potted plants!