October 24, 2016

Pumpkin Succulent Garden

Hi friends,

Being from Germany, fall has always been one of my favorite seasons.  And even though fall in Florida is not the same than Fall in Germany I still love it.  But if we are honest my absolute favorite part about fall is definitely the decor.  I love everything farmhouse and plants so I decided to use some succulents and a pumpkin and create a pumpkin succulent garden.

Pumpkin Succulent Garden

What I love the most about this simple diy is that doesn’t take much time at all and it looks super cute.  Another cool thing about the pumpkin succulent garden is that you pretty much use for anything.  You can either use it for a center piece or you can combine it with other pumpkins like I did here.  The options are endless and it never gets boring with this little fellow.  If you want to see the full tutorial hope on over to North Country Nest.

Doesn’t it add some great farmhouse feel to your home?  Like with other succulent garden you can always go in and rearrange succulents.  As I said the possibilities are endless with succulent gardens.  I hope you enjoy this super easy DIY.

If you are looking for more fun and easy diy’s click here.  Trying to add farmhouse flare to your home?  Click here!

As always thanks so much for stopping by and as always happy diy’ing!

• Reply Chelsey October 24, 2016 at 1:58 pm

I love this idea! Festive and still classic and simple. I’m Canadian and I also lived in Florida for a time, so I can understand the contrast between the ‘falls!’ I really missed the Canadian autumns when I was there, but Florida has a beauty all of it’s own. 🙂

• Reply Sabrina October 24, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Aw, I am glad you like them. How awesome is that, how did you like Florida? I know the weather is so different down here.

• Reply Kim October 24, 2016 at 2:17 pm

I have the perfect place to do this – I can’t wait to follow your DIY and have my own little garden as well. Thanks for the inspiration!

• Reply Sabrina October 24, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Aw, thank you Kim that is so sweet of you to say! I am glad you liked them and I could inspire you!

• Reply Kim Smith October 24, 2016 at 6:48 pm

That makes a lovely centerpiece. Great idea. I have made something similar too and they stay pretty for a long time. And you can just replant them.

• Reply Sabrina October 24, 2016 at 7:10 pm

Aw thank you Kim! Honestly mine are fake so they will stay that way forever 🙂

• Reply Amanda October 25, 2016 at 1:03 am

Great idea. I love succulents. WHAT? They are fake?! Well if I get fake ones, I won’t kill them. 🙂

• Reply Sabrina October 25, 2016 at 6:11 pm

I am glad yo like them Amanda! They totally are, no one ever believes me because they look so real!!

• Reply Laura October 25, 2016 at 1:41 pm

I love fall too! This is such a cute idea. I love it in the white pumpkins and I the simplicity of it. Thank you for sharing. ? I may just have to run out and get everything to do this. ?

• Reply Sabrina October 25, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Thank you Laura, that is so sweet of you to say! Have fun creating them 🙂

• Reply Sarah @ Making Joy and Pretty Things November 1, 2016 at 11:56 am

Fall is definitely my favorite season, too! This is such a cute DIY – I love the look of white pumpkins. And the succulents look so perfect with the pumpkin.

• Reply Sabrina November 1, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Thank you Sarah, that is so sweet of you to say! I am so glad you like them!

• Reply Antonella | White House Crafts November 1, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Cute project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Crafty Corner. I hope to see you again at the next party!

• Reply Sabrina November 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Thank you Antonella, I am glad you like them! I sure will be at the next party. Thank you for hosting!!

• Reply Lora November 1, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Sooo pretty! I’m such a fan of this simple look for fall decorating.

• Reply Sabrina November 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Thank you Lora, I am happy you like them. I love simple and easy myself!

• Reply Alina November 1, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I love love succulents and u did such a good job arranging them so beautifully

• Reply Sabrina November 1, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Aw, thank you Alina! I am glad you like them, it is such an easy diy. You should try it 🙂

• Reply Shani | Sunshine & Munchkins November 8, 2016 at 2:44 am

This arrangement looks great! And it’s definitely a bonus that the succulents don’t need to be watered. 😉

• Reply Sabrina November 8, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Thank you Shani, I am glad you like it! Yes they are super easy to take care of 😉