November 16, 2016

Farmhouse Christmas Decor

Farmhouse Christmas Decor

Hi friends,

I know Christmas is still a few weeks away, but I just can’t stop thinking about it.  Especially since I shared my farmhouse Christmas Decor shopping guide on Monday with you.  Also, to be fair shops started selling Christmas decor months a go, so. . .I should be allowed to talk about it.  Since I love everything farmhouse and Christmas, I want to share with you my favorite farmhouse Christmas decor ideas.

Favorite Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas

There is something so magical about the holidays.  I love it when it’s cold outside and you can snuggle up inside listening to Christmas music.  It might not really get that cold in Florida but I still love the season.  Decorating for Christmas has always been my favorite part, and I am looking forward to it.  I have been pinning farmhouse Christmas decor ideas like crazy and I want to share with you my favorite finds.

The perfect Farmhouse Christmas

Rustic Centerpiece by The North End Loft

Rustic Sign by Mountain Modern Life

Coffee Table Vignette by The Endearing Home

Craft Paper Roll by Twelve on Main

Christmas Mason Jar Luminaries by Maison de Pax

DIY Snow Globe Jars by Liz Marie Blog

Aren’t these all amazing?  I can’t wait to try out some of these projects myself.  Even more so I can’t wait to start decorating for the holidays.  It is just the most wonderful time of the year.

Check out my farmhouse Christmas Decor Shopping Guide here.  Also here are some more farmhouse decor ideas.

As always thanks so much for stopping by and happy decorating!

• Reply Kelly November 17, 2016 at 10:35 am

I LOVE all of these ideas! This is my first year decorating an entire home for Christmas, which makes me a bit nervous so I’m definitely coming back to these ideas. Great roundup, Sabrina!
    Best,
    Kelly

• Reply Sabrina November 17, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Aw, I am sure you will do just fine with your taste!! Can’t wait to see what your home will look like all decorated for the season!!

• Reply Jen @ Noting Grace November 18, 2016 at 3:32 am

Love these ideas!! Can’t wait to see your decor!

• Reply Sabrina November 18, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Thank you Jen, that is so sweet of you to say!

• Reply Zan Turner November 18, 2016 at 8:52 pm

There is just something about and the magic it brings. I love all these ideas. They look so cozy and festive. The rustic centerpiece and fireplace mantle are my favorites.

• Reply Sabrina November 18, 2016 at 10:28 pm

Thank you Zan, that is so sweet of you to say! I am glad you found some favorites!!

• Reply Sarah November 19, 2016 at 2:10 am

So many great ideas Sabrina! I love decorating for Christmas – especially with farmhouse decor. I’ll definitely be coming back for some ideas!

• Reply Sabrina November 21, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Aw, that is so sweet Sarah. I can’t wait to see what your home will look like!!

• Reply Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} November 19, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Love, love, love!! Oh my.. This makes my inner DIY’er itch to come out. haha
    I wish I had more time in the day.. 😉

• Reply Sabrina November 21, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Aw, I am glad you like them. I know seeing all of this makes me want to work on each and every project right away.

• Reply Lora November 21, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Love so many of these ideas — especially the reindeer names artwork. It’s got a simplicity and whimsy about it. Pinned 🙂

• Reply Sabrina November 21, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Thank you Lora, I am glad you found a favorite. It was so hard for me to pick one! These are all such great ideas!

• Reply Amy November 12, 2017 at 12:57 pm

I love all these ideas!! Especially the snow globe! Great inspiration! Thanks.

• Reply Christmas by Design – Lifestyle: Design & Purpose December 20, 2017 at 2:41 am

[…] And perhaps my favorite, Farm House Christmas Decor […]