November 9, 2016

Farmhouse Thanksgiving

A Farmhouse Thanksgiving

Hi friends,

Thanksgiving has definitely become one of my favorite holidays.  If you read my Fall Printable post you briefly saw me talk about how much I love it.  The part I love the most is to be with family.  There is something so magical about gathering around the table together.  Especially so if you have such a nice Thanksgiving tablescape like the ones we will be sharing with you in our blog hop.

Farmhouse Thanksgiving – Being Thankful

One of the things I am really looking forward to this year is being able to celebrate with my husband.  As some of you might know he was deployed for 7 months this year and it was hard.  How tough it might have been I also thankful for the experience.   It brought me closer to God and I learned how to become a godly wife.

Farmhouse Thanksgiving – Gathering

Thanksgiving with my husband’s family is always fun.  We usually get to celebrate it at my mother in law’s and we always make an entire day out of it.  We go over early and help with the cooking while we talk and just enjoy each other.  As stressful as the cooking might be everyone is happy especially once we gather around the table.

Farmhouse Thanksgiving – Tablescape

Another thing that I really love is how festive the table always looks.  And even though we won’t be celebrating at our house I still wanted to share with you my idea of a farmhouse Thanksgiving.  As you can see I used all natural colors for the decor.

The centerpiece is one of my favorite parts as it is really simple yet pretty.  The place mats I got at Ikea, I actually used to have them in Germany as well.  Our china is rather mix and match since parts of it were gifted to us and I just had a phase where I bought random bowls.

Our glasses are all old sauce jars that we turned into glasses.  Hubby had the idea and I love it.

As you can tell our table it not fancy but we love it that way.

What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and how do you get to spend it?  I would love to hear from you guys.  Make sure to check out all the other wonderful Thanksgiving Tablescape these amazing talented bloggers created!!

Find some more Farmhouse Decor here!

As always thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Tablescape Blog Hop

Monday

Craftivity Designs / North Country Nest / 2 Bees in a Pod / My Life From Home / Dazzle While Frazzled / The Crazy Craft Lady / What Meegan Makes

Tuesday

At Home With Zan / Our Crafty Mom / Blue i Style / Life on the Bay Bush / The Magic Brush Inc / Designers Sweet Spot

Wednesday

• Reply Lindsay Eidahl November 9, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Such a pretty tablescape!!! It was fun blog hoppin’ with you this week!

• Reply Sabrina November 9, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Thank you Lindsay, that is so sweet of you to say. I had so much fun hopping with you as well!!

• Reply Michelle James November 9, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Very pretty tablescape Sabrina! I love your centerpiece-very warm & inviting. Thank you so much for organizing this great hop!

• Reply Sabrina November 9, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Thank you Michelle, that is so sweet of you to say. Thank you for hoppin’ with us, it was so nice to work someone that talented!

• Reply Amanda November 9, 2016 at 3:48 pm

I love the whites against the wood grain on your table! It really makes them pop!

• Reply Sabrina November 9, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Thank you Amanda for your sweet words. I am happy you like it!

• Reply Denise November 9, 2016 at 6:11 pm

What a sweet table! I love it!

• Reply Sabrina November 9, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Thank you Denise for your kind words 🙂

• Reply Amy @ mylifefromhome November 10, 2016 at 1:30 am

Beautiful table! I love your centerpiece! So glad your hubby is home for the holidays. Thanks for organizing this blog hop!

• Reply Sabrina November 10, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Thank you Amy, that is so sweet of you to say. It was my pleasure and I had such a great time hoppin’ with you 🙂

• Reply Bountiful Harvest Thanksgiving Tablescape - Celebrate & Decorate November 10, 2016 at 3:06 pm

[…] Meet Our Life / Celebrate & Decorate / Corner 52 / My Creative Days / Frazzled Joy / An Alli Event […]

• Reply Zan Turner November 12, 2016 at 3:02 am

I love your simple table Sabrina. It’s nice that you get to spend the day with your hubby’s family. The recycled bottles turned into drinking is such a great idea. Simple but beautiful!

• Reply Sabrina November 13, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Thank you Zan, that is so nice of you to say! I am happy you like my table! It was so nice hoppin’ with you this week!

• Reply Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} November 12, 2016 at 9:06 am

I love your Thanksgiving table, Sabrina! I am sure one day you’ll celebrate it at your house and you’re all set! 😉
    XO! Vanessa

• Reply Sabrina November 13, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Aw, thank you so much Vanessa! As it turns out we might actually end up celebrating here this year after all.

• Reply Vicki and Jennifer 2 Bees in a Pod November 12, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Your table is lovely – the centerpiece is perfection. We can’t thank you enough for organizing this hop!

• Reply Sabrina November 13, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Aw, thank you Vicki! That is so sweet of you and you are more than welcome. I had such a great time with you ladies!!

• Reply Meegan November 12, 2016 at 2:59 pm

So many lovely ideas, Sabrina. From your farm-style taste to your creativity. I am so glad you get to spend Thanksgiving with a wonderful family.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

• Reply Sabrina November 13, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Thank you Meegan, you are too kind. I hope you had a great weekend!

• Reply Kelly November 13, 2016 at 2:37 am

Oh this is so lovely! The centerpiece is beautiful and I love the glasses – they’re so fun!
    Best,
    Kelly

• Reply Sabrina November 13, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Thank you Kelly for your sweet words, I am so happy you like it!!

• Reply Lora November 13, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I love the softness of your centerpiece, Sabrina! Beautiful table & fun hopping with you 🙂 Happy Thanksgiving!

• Reply Sabrina November 13, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Thank you Lora, you are too kind. I had so much fun hopping with you too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!

• Reply Sarah @ Making Joy and Pretty Things November 13, 2016 at 1:59 pm

It’s absolutely stunning, Sabrina!! The white and wood and neutrals really makes for a lovely tablescape. You really did a great job!

• Reply Sabrina November 13, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Thank you Sarah for your sweet words. I am so happy you liked it!

• Reply Shani | Sunshine & Munchkins November 17, 2016 at 3:11 am

I love the idea of a tablescape but have never really been able to do it because my kids wouldn’t let it last long. One of these days though, I’ll try my hand at it.

• Reply Sabrina November 17, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Aw, I hope your kids will let you have one soon!

• Reply Simple Thanksgiving Table Setting with Family Photos – Craftivity Designs January 23, 2017 at 2:49 pm

• Reply Thanksgiving Tablescape - Life on the Bay Bush August 7, 2017 at 8:29 pm

• Reply Rustic Thanksgiving Tablescape & Blog Hop - North Country Nest October 3, 2017 at 11:00 pm